Monday, December 13, 2010

WOW Login Server Busy | World of Warcraft

Wow (World of Warcraft), Warcraft login server busy, so welcome, and please use the ticket. Line starts at about 500,000. This is only 2 hours 38 minutes to connect to Battle.net fantastic time for reading is the bridge of my position. I support this morning at the request of Blizzard, World of Warcraft 'is definitely something to look forward to the horrific end to a busy signal. Telephone line may cause traffic jams, I think 10 million customers asked for assistance. Audit log server is being used, try logging. Please try again later. If the problem persists, please contact technical support

connection that says Name Server busy. Please try again later. If the problem persists, contact technical support. iv waited awhile and IDK what to do, and I just sent an email to technical support, but it takes longer we will continue to Blizzard saying anything official or other developments occur. In the meantime, I’ll try again later message asking me to do.

For starters, there are actually a surprising amount of English, in fact, constitute about 95% of the population in the game Among those speakers, 90% are one of the most profitable adult men and women who met in the real world of gaming. In fact, everyone I met helped me, if it was not that WoW gold busy, I guess that will change for the worse as the day progresses, until midnight tonight the launch of expansion and the rest of the madness of Career months exploring new content and level of toons Worgen and Goblin.

No comments:

Post a Comment