Thursday, April 14, 2011

Courtney Cox | what happened at Disney World?

Courtney Cox told Letterman that David Arquette really are doing a lot better these days, and a trip to Disney World with their daughter Coco just adds some proof.

Cox was on “The Late Show with David Letterman” last night, and admitted to Letterman that the two are so close, Arquette actually tried to hit on her:

“He did try to hit on me, yeah…He hit pretty hard, and I said, ‘You know, you don’t have the Fast Pass right now. Not to that ride!’ “

The Cougar Town star says that oddly enough, the pair are “kind of the best we’ve ever been,” because they’ve had to be so honest with each other.

“I was by his house the other day…and I saw that everything is looking the way he would like it to look, as opposed to the way I would like it to look. And I just said, ‘Look, when you end up with one of those girls, if we don’t make it, can I come over and just organize the drawers a little bit? Just keep it the way it was?’ “

As for their future together, Cox said,

“I don’t know what’s going to happen. I really don’t. I’m sure this decision needs to be made at some point, but we’re getting along so well that I hate to rock the boat. I really do.”

Arquette seemed to go somewhat another route with his storytelling, however.  The actor, who is now 100 days sober, mind you, appeared on Howard Stern’s show to do a little more graphic kiss and telling, saying:

“Listen, I tried to f**k her, and she doesn’t even want me…Oh, that’s probably something I shouldn’t have said”

Arquette claims that despite his pleas to make the happiest place on earth “happier”, he didn’t get too far:

“A little bit. It was like we were … eighth graders. Seventh graders,”

The conversation then turned to Cox’s getaway with “Cougar Town” costar Josh Hopkins, and Arquette claims there’s no truth to rumors that the pair are in a relationship.

“We have a really super f**king honest relationship and [a relationship with Hopkins] would have come up…One hundred percent she’s not [sleeping with him].”

Well, David, hopefully you didn’t rock the boat too much with your vulgarity…I wish you luck, my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment